SwitchcraftÂ®, Inc. Awarded Patent For Phantom Lift Technology
CHICAGO, Oct. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Switchcraft, Inc., the world's leading manufacturer of interconnect solutions for audio, video and data, has been awarded a US Patent for Phantom Lift, the technology currently incorporated into our 900 Series Instrument Direct Boxes.
The 900 Series, which are geared toward live sound applications, are the world's only direct boxes with a ground lift switch that can be controlled remotely using phantom power from nearly any standard audio console.
In the past, any unwanted noise on a line utilizing a passive direct box meant that someone would have to run on stage to flip the ground lift switch.
Phantom Lift enables the engineer to activate the switch remotely, simply by engaging phantom power on the console.For more information on this, and our entire line of direct box products, visit our website: http://www.switchcraft.com Switchcraft ®, Inc. is a leading US based manufacturer of connectors, jacks, plugs, switches, molded cable assemblies and patchbays. Switchcraft ®, Inc. products are used in a variety of applications from broadcast and pro audio to medical, product tracking and other general industrial electronic applications. Products are sold direct to customers and through networks of stocking distributors. Switchcraft ®, Inc. founded in 1946, is headquartered in Chicago, IL USA and still manufactures product at this location. Switchcraft ®, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of HEICO Corporation as part of their Electronic Technologies Division. SOURCE Switchcraft, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV