ANAHEIM, Calif., Oct. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- People who are living with a rare and serious bleeding disorder will now have one-stop access to educational resources, financial support, and community connection programs through CSL Behring's MySource™ program. Launched during the National Hemophilia Foundation's (NHF) 65 th Annual Meeting, MySource allows patients, caregivers and healthcare professionals to quickly and easily access CSL Behring's patient-support resources at one online location www.MySourceCSL.com or with a one-on-one care coordinator (at 1-800-676-4266).
"CSL Behring has a broad portfolio of coagulation products, a long history of advancing coagulation therapy, and a thorough understanding of the challenges facing the bleeding disorders community," said Lynne Powell, Senior Vice President, North America Commercial Operations, CSL Behring. "We are committed to providing treatments and supportive services, like MySource, that make a meaningful difference in the lives of people with bleeding disorders and those who care for them. We are proud to launch the program during NHF's annual meeting."
CSL Behring created MySource to provide members of the bleeding disorders community with a single source of information that will enhance their treatment experience. MySource is also designed to meet the specific needs and preferences of each patient by providing customized information each time they visit. MySource offers:
- Education opportunities that provide members of the bleeding disorders community with information about hemophilia and von Willebrand disease (VWD)
- Financial support programs to help ensure individuals are able to access their treatment
- Community connections that allow members of the bleeding disorders community to share experiences with one another, both online and in person
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts