ANAHEIM, Calif., Oct. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- People who are living with a rare and serious bleeding disorder will now have one-stop access to educational resources, financial support, and community connection programs through CSL Behring's MySource™ program. Launched during the National Hemophilia Foundation's (NHF) 65 th Annual Meeting, MySource allows patients, caregivers and healthcare professionals to quickly and easily access CSL Behring's patient-support resources at one online location www.MySourceCSL.com or with a one-on-one care coordinator (at 1-800-676-4266).
"CSL Behring has a broad portfolio of coagulation products, a long history of advancing coagulation therapy, and a thorough understanding of the challenges facing the bleeding disorders community," said Lynne Powell, Senior Vice President, North America Commercial Operations, CSL Behring. "We are committed to providing treatments and supportive services, like MySource, that make a meaningful difference in the lives of people with bleeding disorders and those who care for them. We are proud to launch the program during NHF's annual meeting."
CSL Behring created MySource to provide members of the bleeding disorders community with a single source of information that will enhance their treatment experience. MySource is also designed to meet the specific needs and preferences of each patient by providing customized information each time they visit. MySource offers:
- Education opportunities that provide members of the bleeding disorders community with information about hemophilia and von Willebrand disease (VWD)
- Financial support programs to help ensure individuals are able to access their treatment
- Community connections that allow members of the bleeding disorders community to share experiences with one another, both online and in person
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV