Kite Realty Group Trust (NYSE: KRG) announced today that it will release financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2013 after the market closes on Thursday, October 31st. The Company will conduct a conference call to discuss its financial results on Friday, November 1st at 1:00 p.m. eastern time.
A live webcast of the conference call will be available online on the Company’s corporate website at www.kiterealty.com. The dial-in numbers are (866) 713-8563 for domestic callers and (617) 597-5311 for international callers (passcode 98276992). In addition, a telephonic replay of the call will be available until February 1, 2014. The replay dial-in telephone numbers are (888) 286-8010 for domestic callers and (617) 801-6888 for international callers (passcode 33300136).
About Kite Realty Group Trust
Kite Realty Group Trust is a full-service, vertically integrated real estate investment trust engaged in the ownership, operation, management, leasing, acquisition, construction, redevelopment and development of neighborhood and community shopping centers in selected markets in the United States. At June 30, 2013, the Company owned interests in a portfolio of 63 operating and redevelopment properties totaling approximately 9.9 million square feet and four development properties currently under construction totaling 1.2 million square feet.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV