Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ:PAYX) will hold its Annual Meeting of Stockholders on Wednesday, October 16, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. ET at The Strong Museum, One Manhattan Square, Rochester, New York. This meeting will be simultaneously broadcast over the Internet.
To listen to the webcast of the Annual Meeting of Stockholders, access the Investor Relations page on the Company's website at http://investor.paychex.com/webcasts. Webcast participants should access this site in advance of the event in order to ensure their PCs are properly configured. The webcast will be archived and available for replay for approximately one month.
Paychex, Inc. is a leading provider of payroll, human resource, insurance, and benefits outsourcing solutions for small- to medium-sized businesses. The company offers comprehensive payroll services, including payroll processing, payroll tax administration, and employee pay services, including direct deposit, check signing, and Readychex ®. Human Resource Services include 401(k) plan recordkeeping, section 125 plans, a professional employer organization, time and attendance solutions, and other administrative services for business. A variety of business insurance products, including group health and workers’ compensation, are made available through Paychex Insurance Agency, Inc. Paychex, Inc. was founded in 1971. With headquarters in Rochester, New York, the company has more than 100 offices serving approximately 570,000 payroll clients as of May 31, 2013. For more information about Paychex, Inc. and its products, visit www.paychex.com.
Paychex, Inc.’s news releases, current financial information, SEC filings, and investor presentation are accessible at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV