FedCentric Technologies LLC Is Awarded A $16.7M Contract With The United States Postal Service
CHEVY CHASE, Md., Oct. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The US Postal Service has issued a contract to FedCentric Technologies to deliver a High Density Supercomputing (HDSC©) solution including Silicon Graphics International high density hardware platforms and FedCentric Technologies products & professional services to provide high availability and expanded functionality to the Transactional Record Processor (TRP) system.
The USPS handles approximately 160 billion mail pieces every year. This represents more than 40% of the world's total mail volume. FedCentric uses SGI High Density Systems to process streaming mail piece data. "Today, the USPS uses our systems for visibility, reporting, sortation, fraud detection and deterrence. The current systems established the ability to process streaming mail piece data in real time. Future efforts will leverage this capability for additional high speed analysis and detection," said Gerry Kolosvary, President, FedCentric Technologies.
FedCentric Technologies is a Veteran-Owned Small Business specializing in "Big Data" applications that exceed the limits of more traditional approaches. Commodity-based, High Density Systems are used to break through the boundaries and limitations of clustered Scale-Out Servers and Cloud-based Systems.Please contact Public Relations, 301 263-0030 ext. 300, PR@fedcentric.com to request additional information. FedCentric Technologies LLC is responsible for the content of this announcement. SOURCE FedCentric Technologies LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV