BOSTON, Oct. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- As more information is transmitted daily over an ever increasing number of channels, grabbing audience attention immediately is more important than ever. When you take into account that 67% of consumers value clear, detailed images over product information, full description and customer ratings, it is apparent that visual and multimedia content are necessary components to help make a compelling case for your brand.
Employing Visual Content for Compelling Storytelling, a live event from PR Newswire on
Thursday, October 10, 2013, at
8:30AM ET at the Boston Public Library, brings together a panel of industry leaders as they explore the various ways brands and thought leaders are using visuals and taking advantage of the many multimedia platforms and products available in the market to achieve goals ranging from higher visibility to increased engagement, lead generation and brand loyalty.
To register for the event and for more information, click here: http://prn.to/storytellingboston
- Kirby Wadsworth, Chief Marketing Officer, Limelight Networks
- Tom Weisend, Vice President, User Experience, Rue La La
- Jennifer Zeis, Media Relations Manager, The New England Journal of Medicine
- Michael Morrison, Media Relations Manager, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Michael Pranikoff, Global Director, Emerging Media, PR Newswire