BOSTON, Oct. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- As more information is transmitted daily over an ever increasing number of channels, grabbing audience attention immediately is more important than ever. When you take into account that 67% of consumers value clear, detailed images over product information, full description and customer ratings, it is apparent that visual and multimedia content are necessary components to help make a compelling case for your brand.
Employing Visual Content for Compelling Storytelling, a live event from PR Newswire on
Thursday, October 10, 2013, at
8:30AM ET at the Boston Public Library, brings together a panel of industry leaders as they explore the various ways brands and thought leaders are using visuals and taking advantage of the many multimedia platforms and products available in the market to achieve goals ranging from higher visibility to increased engagement, lead generation and brand loyalty.
To register for the event and for more information, click here: http://prn.to/storytellingboston
- Kirby Wadsworth, Chief Marketing Officer, Limelight Networks
- Tom Weisend, Vice President, User Experience, Rue La La
- Jennifer Zeis, Media Relations Manager, The New England Journal of Medicine
- Michael Morrison, Media Relations Manager, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Michael Pranikoff, Global Director, Emerging Media, PR Newswire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV