NEW YORK, Oct. 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:NDAQ) has launched a new WorkSpace application for iPad, now available and accessible for download in the Apple iTunes store. The app is a state-of-the-art, mobile-optimized user experience designed to create a secure, streamlined business and document management process, while improving productivity for users.
"Mobile users demand a sophisticated solution for sharing information in real time and boosting their work flow," said Demetrios Skalkotos, Senior Vice President, Corporate Solutions, NASDAQ OMX. "We are confident WorkSpace for iPad will raise the industry bar for Virtual Data Room-related mobile solutions and allow our customers to make better business decisions."
This new IOS app allows for sharing proprietary and confidential documents, managing and supporting processes related to M&A, litigation, regulatory compliance and investor reporting. It also allows users to secure mobile access to mission-critical information at their own convenience.The robust toolset and design features include:
- Full navigation through an entire document tree to find information in a timely manner
- Mobile access to all file types supported by the device, to allow for seamless review and decision-making
- All uploaded documents have a document name, file size, published date and download date for full transparency of uploads
- Quick access to 'Favorites' and 'Recently Added' documents
- Easy access to files with the local search, server search and in-document search capabilities.
- Ability to annotate documents and assign tasks to authorized users
- Dynamic watermarking application for all documents
CONTACT: NASDAQ OMX Media Contact: Ryan Wells (212) 231-5541 (office) (646) 581-4286 (mobile) Ryan.Wells@NASDAQOMX.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV