BOSTON, Oct. 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LogMeIn, Inc. (Nasdaq:LOGM) is pleased to announce that it will be a sponsor of MassTLC's inaugural Boston TechJam, Boston's tech block party, on Thursday, October 3 rd, at District Hall on Northern Ave. LogMeIn joins an impressive group of sponsors including EnerNOC and Zipcar as well as trade groups like the New England Venture Capital Association and MITX.
Boston TechJam is a collaboration between local tech companies, leading industry groups, the City of Boston, and anyone who loves local innovation. The event is a great networking opportunity in the Boston technology and start-up scene and will include local startup bands; food trucks; craft beer; artwork from the Fort Point Arts Community; and sponsor tents with games and giveaways.
"When we decided to move our corporate headquarters to Boston's Innovation District in April, getting more involved in – and giving back to -- the local tech community was a major driver," said Jim Kelliher, CFO of LogMeIn. "So when MassTLC came looking for local tech companies to help with shaping this community, we jumped at the opportunity."The $10 attendance fee for the event will be donated towards the Mass Computer Science initiative through MassTLC's Education Foundation and MassCAN. Students get in for free. For more information, please visit bostontechjam.com. About LogMeIn, Inc. LogMeIn (Nasdaq:LOGM) transforms the way people work and live through secure connections to the computers, devices, data, and people that make up their digital world. The company's cloud services free millions of people to work from anywhere, empower IT professionals to securely embrace the modern cloud-centric workplace, give companies new ways to reach and support today's connected customer, and help businesses bring the next generation of connected products to market.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV