LIN Media LLC (“LIN Media” or the “Company”) (NYSE:LIN) announced that the Company is holding an investor conference with Wells Fargo Securities, LLC today, October 3, 2013, in Austin, Texas.
LIN Media’s President & Chief Executive Officer Vincent Sadusky will lead the discussion, joined by members of the Company’s executive management team. The purpose of the investor conference is to provide greater detail on the Company’s strategic differentiators and business priorities.
The presentation will begin at 2:45PM (CT). Those not attending the conference in-person can access the live webcast and download the presentation materials on LIN Media's website, www.linmedia.com, through a link on the home page (under Latest LIN Media News) or on the Investor Relations page (under Events). A replay of the webcast, along with a conference transcript, will also be available on the Company’s website shortly after the conference.
About LIN MediaLIN Media is a local multimedia company that operates or services 43 television stations and seven digital channels in 23 U.S. markets, and a diverse portfolio of websites, apps and mobile products that make it more convenient to access its unique and relevant content on multiple screens. LIN Media’s highly-rated television stations deliver important local news and community stories along with top-rated sports and entertainment programming to 10.5% of U.S. television homes. The Company’s digital media operations focus on emerging media and interactive technologies that deliver performance-driven digital marketing solutions to some of the nation’s most respected agencies and brands. LIN Media LLC trades on the NYSE under the symbol “LIN”. The Company regularly uses its website as a key source of Company information and can be accessed at www.linmedia.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV