Regions Bank (NYSE:RF) customers can show their support for Auburn by carrying the new Auburn University® Regions Visa® CheckCard.
“As the official bank of the SEC and a long-time partner with the SEC and its schools, Regions is pleased to offer Auburn fans a way to show their true colors,” says Tom Brooks, head of Regions Cards and Payments. “With every CheckCard transaction, fans can show their school pride and be reminded of Auburn’s rich history and the excitement of the future on the Plains.”
The new Auburn CheckCard is available now. Customers can get their CheckCard at any Regions branch, by calling 1-800-REGIONS, or online via the Regions YourPix Studio(SM).
In addition to the Auburn CheckCard, Regions has a number of other specially branded CheckCards affiliated with colleges and universities across the Southeastern Conference.About Regions Financial Corporation Regions Financial Corporation (NYSE:RF), with $119 billion in assets, is a member of the S&P 500 Index and is one of the nation’s largest full-service providers of consumer and commercial banking, wealth management, mortgage, and insurance products and services. Regions serves customers in 16 states across the South, Midwest and Texas, and through its subsidiary, Regions Bank, operates approximately 1,700 banking offices and 2,000 ATMs. Additional information about Regions and its full line of products and services can be found at www.regions.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV