BRIGNAIS, France and WOODBURY, N.Y., Oct. 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Imagine driving down the road, turning into the sun, and having your sun visor automatically and instantly darken the top part of your windshield to block the glare. Not only will cars, trucks, aircraft, boats, and mass transit vehicles around the world be able to do this, but now you will also be able to install this feature by yourself in minutes.
This new sun visor developed by Vision Systems uses patented SPD-Smart light-control film technology invented by Research Frontiers (Nasdaq:REFR) and a light sensor to automatically and dynamically adjust the sun visor to deal with changing light and glare conditions. The product will make its world debut at Busworld 2013 from October 18-23, 2013 in Kortrijk, Belgium (Vision Systems Booth 4-22).
Carl Putman, President and CEO of Vision Systems commented on their new smart sun visor product: "Glare is a major safety and comfort issue for drivers and passengers around the world. We have been working for almost two years with a major automotive OEM to test the ease of installation, reliability, design and performance of our new sun visor in real world conditions. Customer reaction regarding the effectiveness and ease of use of this product has been excellent, and we believe that our new Noctis brand of SPD-Smart automatically dimming sun visor will enhance driver safety and comfort for our customers in the aircraft, automotive, marine and mass transit industries. The fact that this feature can be easily installed in the aftermarket will bring these benefits to a wider range of drivers."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV