WellCare Health Plans (WCG) ($72.71 vs. $57.86 on July 8): set a new multi-year high at $73.02 on Oct. 2. My annual value level is $69.44 with a semiannual pivot at $72.05 and quarterly risky level at $81.04.
Wellpoint (WLP) ($86.60 vs. $83.09 on July 8): set a multi-year high at $90.00 on July 24, which was nearly retested on $89.93 on Sept. 16. Wellpoint was rated hold back on July 8 and today has a buy rating. My semiannual value level is $83.77 with a weekly pivot at $85.43 and monthly risky level at $90.30.
At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV