- Access to funds with your checking account at no cost – Customers who have had a TD account that has been open for at least 60 days and is in good standing can present their government ID or furlough letter at any TD Bank Store in order to be eligible to access up to $1,000 of funds that are not currently available in their account with no fees or costs.
- Late fee refunds on TD Bank Visa credit cards – Federal employees who receive late charges on a TD Bank Visa credit card and are impacted by the government shutdown can call 888-561-8861 to have late fees refunded. Some restrictions apply.
- Mortgage assistance – Federal employees impacted by the shutdown who are struggling to make a mortgage payment to TD Bank as a result of financial hardship caused by the government shutdown should call 800-742-2651 to discuss opportunities for short term relief.
TD Bank Launching TD Cares To Support Federal Employees Impacted By Government Shutdown
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts