Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD), a global leader in cloud-based talent management software solutions, today announced that the Cornerstone Recruiting Cloud has been named a Top HR Product of 2013 by Human Resource Executive. Cornerstone (booth no. 923) will accept its award at a luncheon that will take place at the 2013 HR Technology Conference & Expo at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas on October 7.
The Recruiting Cloud has garnered positive industry recognition since its introduction just a year ago. Recent industry analyst reports from Forrester, Gartner and IDC named Cornerstone an integrated talent management software “Leader,” which includes solutions for recruiting, learning, performance, succession and compensation. The Recruiting Cloud also received a gold award in the “Best New Human Capital Management Solution” category at the 10th annual American Business Awards.
Going Beyond the Traditional Recruiting SystemsToday’s job candidates research companies and job openings through social and professional online networks more so than through a company’s Web site. 1 Developed with this in mind, the Cornerstone Recruiting Cloud is the ultimate social recruiting solution, allowing employers to source candidates from employees’ communities in popular social networks. In addition to having all of the essential capabilities for screenings and assessments, the Recruiting Cloud helps hiring managers build talent pipelines for current and future roles and provides mobile access for viewing and giving feedback on candidates anytime, anywhere. Users also can streamline the hiring process with video interviewing, powered by HireVue, which is embedded directly into the Recruiting Cloud.
Comments on the News“We’re thrilled to be recognized by Human Resource Executive for the Recruiting Cloud and our industry-leading product innovation,” said Adam Miller, founder and CEO of Cornerstone OnDemand. “In a very short period of time, we have been able to build a world-class solution tailored to fit how organizations recruit today. By leveraging the power of an organization’s employee base, we are helping hiring teams discover and hire top talent in ways that support their goals to build stronger internal mobility, cut down time to fill roles, increase the quality of external referrals and provide a well-supported transition from candidate to employee.”The Top HR Products of the Year CompetitionThe Top HR Products contest features the best new human resources products released in 2013, as determined by Human Resource Executive editors. In order to identify the industry’s most groundbreaking solutions, products are evaluated based on their level of innovation, value-add to the human resources function, ease of use and ability to deliver on product promises. Additional HR Technology Conference InformationCornerstone OnDemand is a Platinum Sponsor of the 16 th Annual HR Technology Conference & Expo. Conference attendees are invited to:
- Attend the Cornerstone/Walgreens Conference Session. Learn how Walgreens is using Cornerstone to better enable business transformation through its workforce in the conference session, “Technology, Health and Happiness: The Prescription at Walgreens,” on Monday, October 7 at 11 a.m. in Room TM1.
- Discover Your Generational Work Style. Visit booth no. 923 to take a quiz and determine whether you “work” your age. Also receive a personalized demo of Cornerstone’s latest product innovations.
- See How Cornerstone Is Reimagining Work. Attend a comprehensive demo session of Cornerstone’s updated social collaboration platform, Cornerstone Connect, which facilitates the way today’s employees want to work. The demo is scheduled for Tuesday, October 8 at 10 a.m. in Demo Room 2 and is open to all conference attendees.
- Career Builder, “Candidate Behavior Study: The Myth of the Passive Job Seeker” 2012
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV