- Jorge Corral – Jorge is a Products Operations Management Consulting group lead for Accenture in North America and represents the company on the Corporate Advisory Board of the National Society of Hispanic MBAs. Jorge is also the former board president for Servicios de la Raza – a not-for-profit organization in the Denver metro area.
- Linda Singh – Linda is a managing director in Accenture’s Health & Public Service practice and Brigadier General in the Maryland U.S. Army National Guard. Linda is part of Accenture’s military employee resource group and committed to providing professional and personal support to military veterans in the workplace and communities.
- Marty Rodgers – Marty is a managing director in Accenture’s Health & Public Service practice and executive director of the Nonprofit practice. In the last four years, Marty has worked with more than 50 nonprofits organizations and foundations. Additionally, Marty is the executive leader of Accenture’s African American employee resource group.
- Penelope Prett – Penelope is a managing director of Accenture's Technology group. Penelope has sponsored several women’s initiatives globally, including in India and Manila. Additionally, Penelope is an Accenture LGBT Ally and was voted Ally of the Year at the Accenture Out and Equal Summit in 2012.
- Stacey Beck – Stacey is a global brand manager for Accenture and serves on the Board of Directors of Step Up Women’s Network where she’s a mentor for teen girls, a guest lecturer and a curriculum advisor. Stacey is also an associate member of the Independent Educational Consultants Association where she works with students and young professionals on college and graduate admissions and career transitions.
Five Accenture Executives Included On Diversity MBA Magazine’s Top 100 Under 50 List
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.