Trulia (NYSE: TRLA), a leading online marketplace for home buyers, sellers, renters, real estate agents, and brokers, today launched Trulia Data Connect. With the new program Trulia is partnering with MLSs to offer value-added services for their brokers. Benefits for brokers include the latest, most accurate listing data available to homebuyers on Trulia, increased brand exposure with consumers, and valuable reporting and customer support resources.
“Accurate, complete and updated home listing data is important to everyone in the real estate process, from consumers to agents, brokers and MLSs,” said Alon Chaver, VP of Industry Services at Trulia. “That’s why Trulia is investing heavily in partnerships with MLSs who wish to help their brokers improve the accuracy of the listings they market on Trulia. We are dedicated to empowering brokers to market their listings and their brands more effectively on Trulia’s popular platform.”
The three primary benefits of the program for brokers and MLSs include:
- Accurate and timely data: Listings are processed on Trulia’s continuous data cycle and updated as often as every 10 minutes. This is good for everyone in the system, including consumers, agents, brokers and MLSs.
- Prominent broker brand exposure on Trulia: Brokers can empower their agents by branding their agents’ profiles on Trulia, and in lead emails to consumers, as well as search results in Trulia’s Find an Agent Directory.
- Premium reporting and customer support: Trulia provides weekly reports to MLSs for the benefit of their brokers, providing important insight into listing performance.
Trulia Data Connect is the second program Trulia launched this summer to provide value to the real estate industry. The company launched Trulia Accelerate in July, which provides customized packages of products and services for real estate companies to accelerate the success of their agents. 16 leading brokerages and franchises have already joined the program.To learn more about the benefits of partnering with Trulia, call 1-877-776-9521 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. ABOUT TRULIA, INC. Trulia (NYSE: TRLA) gives home buyers, sellers, owners, and renters the inside scoop on properties, places, and real estate professionals. Trulia has unique info on the areas people want to live that can't be found anywhere else: users can learn about agents, neighborhoods, schools, crime, commute times, and even ask the local community questions. Real estate professionals use Trulia to connect with millions of transaction-ready buyers and sellers each month via our hyperlocal advertising services, social recommendations, and top-rated mobile real estate apps. Trulia’s Market Leader subsidiary delivers the leading end-to-end technology and marketing solutions that enable real estate professionals to grow and manage their businesses. Trulia is headquartered in downtown San Francisco. Trulia is a registered trademark of Trulia, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV