This summer, teen actor Jake T. Austin teamed up with Staples and Boys & Girls Clubs of America for the 6 th Annual Staples for Students national school supply drive. The Staples for Students program provided school supplies to more than 5,000 students in communities nationwide.
“It’s been an honor to be the spokesperson for this year’s Staples for Students campaign,” said Jake. “I am truly inspired by the number of teens who supported Staples for Students to help kids in their communities.”
Jake, joined by celebrity supporters Bella Thorne, Gregg Sulkin of Wizards of Waverly Place and Pretty Little Liars, and Garrett Clayton and Mollee Gray of Teen Beach Movie, supported the season-long campaign by filling packs with school supplies during the 6 th Annual Staples for Students event at Universal City following the 2013 Teen Choice Awards.
“We are very thankful for teens and customers who support Staples for Students each year,” said Alison Corcoran, senior vice president stores and online marketing. “Donations from our customers combined with Staples’s contributions go to local Boys & Girls Club to provide students with the tools and resources they need to succeed in the classroom.”“We are most appreciative to Staples for providing our Clubs and youth with the resources needed to ensure they have a successful school year and create a path to a great future,” said Kimberly Boyd, vice president, program training & youth development services for BGCA. “Partnerships and programs like the Staples for Students national school supply drive support our mission of enabling youth to be successful throughout school and follow a career or educational plan post-high school to become productive and responsible citizens.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV