They've Emptied Out a 757 to Take You to Exotic Lands
SAN DIEGO (TheStreet) -- They are dream makers, and they cater to people who dream big -- people who dream of exotic destinations such as Easter Island, Bora Bora, Myanmar, Bali and Bhutan. And for whom money is no object when chasing dreams.
Intrav is the dream maker in question, a private jet travel company that launched in April and offers luxury itineraries starting at $99,950 per person.
For that price everything is included -- with that definition depending on the itinerary you choose."Timeless Destinations -- A Journey Around the World," for example, circumnavigates the globe and includes stops in iconic destinations such as Rio de Janeiro; Easter Island; Bora Bora; Sydney; Yangon and Bagan, Myanmar; Taj Majal and Jaipur, India; Istanbul; and Marrakech, Morocco. A simple laundry list of the geographic destinations included on an Intrav trip however, doesn't truly capture "everything." "When we launched in April, the thing we had to really make clear to people is that everything is included -- everything from the jet, to all ground experiences, to ground transfers, all of your meals, drinks, alcoholic beverages and the staff. You have two to three people who act as your journey concierge and an 11-person flight crew who are with you the whole time," says Taemi Lim, Intrav's director of marketing. Yes, there are exotic and iconic destinations. But getting there will be half the fun. Maybe more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV