2013's Top Tailgater: 2013 Ram 1500
Base price: $23,100
The Ram 1500, which Chrysler updated significantly for 2013, wins the Lombardi Trophy for tailgating thanks to a bevy of party-friendly features.
Olsen says tailgaters will especially appreciate a pair of lockable "RamBox" storage containers built into either side of the Ram's truck bed. Chrysler designed the RamBoxes to hold 140 12-ounce cans each, so there's little risk of your party guests running out of drinks.Another tailgate-friendly feature: a built-in Wi-Fi hotspot you can rent access to for a day for just $10 -- perfect for going online during your party to check out your fantasy-football picks.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV