Runner-up: 2013 Honda Ridgeline
Base price: $29,575
The Ridgeline takes the game ball when it comes to tailgating because the pickup truck offers tons of space for drinks, snacks and even a barbecue grill.
Olsen says Cars.com editors particularly like an 8.5-cubic-foot trunk that's hidden below the Ridgeline's truck bed, providing lots of storage without cutting down how much room tailgaters have to sit.If that's not enough cargo space for you, the model's second-row seats also fold up easily to create even more storage capacity. "The Ridgeline is very flexible and utilitarian," Olsen says.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV