Runner-up: 2014 Honda Odyssey
Base price: $28,825
Face it, you're going to have to clean your car once your tailgating party is over. That's where the Odyssey's available built-in vacuum cleaner comes in handy.
"For us, the coolest feature in all of the winning cars is the Odyssey's vacuum cleaner in back," Olsen says. "We tested it and it works pretty well."Cars.com editors also like the Odyssey's optional rear-seat entertainment system, which plays content from Blu-ray discs, Netflix (NFLX) and other sources on a video screen big enough to see from outside the minivan. Lastly, Olsen says the Odyssey -- which Honda (HMC) significantly refreshed for 2014 -- also has plenty of room for football fans and cargo. Some versions of the minivan can hold eight people.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV