Runner-up: 2013 Chrysler Town & Country
Base price: $30,620
It's little surprise that the Town & Country gets Cars.com's endorsement for tailgating, as this seven-passenger minivan's third-row seats feature what Chrysler actually calls a "tailgate mode."
You simply press a button when the Town & Country's rear hatch is open and the seats will flip 180 degrees so that they face backward instead of forward, making them perfect for tailgate parties."You get to sit on a comfortable seat instead of an uncomfortable tailgate," Olsen says. "That's pretty cool." (Click here to see a demonstration.) Olsen says the Town & Country also made Cars.com's list because the van's available rear-seat entertainment system boasts not one but two flip-down video screens, each large enough to see from outside the car.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV