Commitments of Traders - September 27, 2013
Wheat and sugar, different as they are, are both bumping along some low price levels and showing some signs of bottoming action; non-commercials COT data is supporting that possibility, early though it may be. And copper is in what may be a triangle (coil?) formation with total open interest well off its highs of the summer.
This RadarScreen capture shows the net change in the net non-commercial position, expressed as a percent of the total non-commercial open interest, in the Commitments of Traders (COT) data released Friday, September 27.
You can read more of this blog here.
Written by Stanley Dash, VP, Applied Technical Analysis, TradeStation.Follow TradeStation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV