SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Nektar Therapeutics (Nasdaq: NKTR) will host an Investor and Analyst R&D Day for its institutional investors and research analysts on Tuesday, October 8, 2013 from 11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET in New York City.
Howard Robin, President and CEO, and senior executives of Nektar will present on Nektar's continued progress with its proprietary clinical drug candidates, its technology platform and its research pipeline.
Expert medical and scientific leaders in the fields of pain and oncology will be featured speakers at the meeting, including:
- Pain management:
- Jeff Gudin, M.D., Clinical Instructor of Anesthesiology at Mt. Sinai University School of Medicine and Director of Pain and Palliative Care at Englewood Hospital and Medical Center
- Lynn Webster, M.D., Chief Medical Officer, CRI Lifetree Salt Lake City Research Center
- Jack Henningfield, Ph.D., Vice President, Research, Health Policy, & Abuse Liability, PinneyAssociates
- Jeff Rosen, M.D., Medical Director of Clinical Research of South Florida
- Edith A. Perez, M.D., Deputy Director of Mayo Clinic Cancer Center, Group Vice Chair of Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology, and Serene M. and Frances C. Durling Professor of Medicine at Mayo Clinic
- Michelle Melisko, M.D., Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine, UCSF Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Seema Nagpal, M.D., Clinical Assistant Professor of Neurology and Neurological Sciences, Stanford School of Medicine
A live webcast of the Investor and Analyst R&D Day can be accessed by visiting the investor relations section of Nektar's website at http://www.nektar.com. A replay will also be available for 30 days following the event.About Nektar
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts