Click on the interactive chart below to see data over time.
Do you see investment opportunities in Italy considering Silvio Berlusconi's latest antics? Use the list below as a starting point for your own analysis.
1. Eni SpA (
E): Engages in the exploration, production, transportation, transformation, and marketing of oil and natural gas. Market cap at $84.39B, most recent closing price at $46.59.
3. Luxottica Group SpA ( LUX): Provides luxury and sport/performance eyewear worldwide. Market cap at $25.26B, most recent closing price at $53.50.
( List compiled by James Dennin, a Kapitall writer. Analyst ratings sourced from Zacks Investment Research, all other data sourced from Finviz.)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts