Star Trekâ¿¢ Set To Stun With Pet Accessories
SEATTLE, Oct. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- A Crowded Coop, under a license from CBS Consumer Products, will release the first ever official STAR TREK: The Original Series Pet Product Collection, set for release holiday of 2013. This most recent addition to the extensive portfolio of Star Trek licensees expands the iconic brand to pop-culture savvy pets and their owners in the United States.
Products under the pet accessory license will include dog leashes, dog collars, food and water bowls, dog toys, and dog beds. Dressing your dog like Spock and letting him sleep in the Captain's Chair is soon to be a reality.
"We are Star Trek: The Original Series fans first and foremost, and we are very excited to bring other fans authentic gear for their pets" says Mary Olson, co-founder with Brandy Tanner of A Crowded Coop. Tanner adds, "What a wonderful way to bring one of the most endearing pop-culture brands to your four legged friends. This is truly one of the most exciting product lines we have designed, and we look forward to sharing it with Star Trek fans."
Design and production of Star Trek branded dog apparel and accessories will begin immediately, with marketing and distribution expected in Holiday 2013.About A Crowded Coop A Crowded Coop is a Pacific Northwest-based marketer and creator of consumer products released globally. Their product design satisfies consumers in the categories of pop-culture and pet products. In 2010 Olson and Tanner formed A Crowded Coop which serves clients such as Valve Software with its Portal 2 game. More info is at www.crowdedcoop.com. Press Contact: Kat Spellman A Crowded Coop, LLC 206/755-2341 email@example.com SOURCE A Crowded Coop
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV