NEW YORK, Oct. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Hauppauge Digital, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAUP), the leading developer and manufacturer of HD video recorders, has launched a new Internet video streaming system called 'StreamEez-Pro'. StreamEez-Pro allows organizations to stream live events over the Internet to hundreds or thousands of viewers using popular professional streaming services such as Amazon Web Services and Wowza. The StreamEez-Pro system includes a high definition video encoder plus the StreamEez-Pro application to make the setup and transmission of live Internet events simple enough for non-technical people to use.
The StreamEez-Pro system includes two parts: the StreamEez high definition video encoder and a StreamEez-Pro application for Windows which allows the control and management of a live streamed event.
The StreamEez video encoder is a rugged, high quality real-time HD encoder which converts HDMI video into H.264 with AAC audio, the most widely used format for streaming video over the Internet. The StreamEez video encoder accepts HDMI video at up to 1080p60 and has a down scaler which can convert video to a lower resolution format such as 720p "on the fly." The StreamEez encoder also includes a logo inserter which can take a transparent PNG file and overlay it on top of the live video. There is an HDMI output port which can be used to connect to a video monitor.
The StreamEez-Pro application runs on Windows 7 or Windows 8 and has a simple to setup access for Internet video streaming to Amazon Web Services through Wowza, plus supports the Meridix sports streaming service and Ustream, Twitch and YouTube. The StreamEez-Pro application allows a user to easily choose streaming profiles for low, medium and high bandwidth services. For advanced users, StreamEez-pro allows the creation of custom profiles with settings for bit rate and scaling factors.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV