The Ryland Group, Inc. (NYSE: RYL), will release its third quarter 2013 results on Tuesday, October 29, after the market closes. The conference call will be held on Wednesday, October 30, at 9:00 a.m. PDT (noon EDT).
A live audio webcast of the call will be available on Ryland’s Web site at www.ryland.com. To access the webcast, go to the Investors section and click on the “Third Quarter Earnings Conference Call” link under the “Events and Presentations” heading. A replay of the webcast will be archived on Ryland’s site.
For participants who wish to call in, the number is (707) 287-9355, or toll free (877) 644-1284. The event will be recorded and available for replay beginning two hours after the call’s completion through 12:00 p.m. PDT on November 6, 2013. The dial-in number for the replay is (404) 537-3406 or toll free (855) 859-2056 (reference access code 75797533).
Headquartered in Southern California, Ryland is one of the nation’s largest homebuilders and a leading mortgage-finance company. Since its founding in 1967, Ryland has built more than 300,000 homes and financed more than 250,000 mortgages. The Company currently operates in 17 states across the country and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “RYL.” For more information, please visit www.ryland.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV