SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Oct. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. (NYSE:HTA), announced today that on Tuesday, November 5 th, before the market opens, it will report third quarter 2013 financial results. The Company will host a conference call and webcast on Tuesday, November 5, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time ( 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time) to review its financial performance and operating results for the quarter ended September 30, 2013.
Conference Call and Webcast Details:Domestic Dial-In Number: (888)-317-6016International Dial-In Number (412)-317-6016Webcast: www.htareit.com under the Investor Relations tab
Replay Conference Call Details:Domestic Dial-In Number: (877) 344-7529International Dial-In Number (412) 317-0088Conference ID: 10034705Available November 5, 2013 (one hour after the end of the conference call) to December 6, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time
About Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. (NYSE:HTA), a publicly traded real estate investment trust, is a fully-integrated, leading owner of medical office buildings. HTA listed its shares of Class A common stock on the New York Stock Exchange on June 6, 2012. HTA is a full-service real estate company focused on acquiring, owning and operating high-quality medical office buildings that are predominantly located on or aligned with campuses of nationally or regionally recognized healthcare systems in the U.S. Since its formation in 2006, HTA has built a portfolio of properties that totals approximately $2.8 billion based on purchase price and is comprised of approximately 13.6 million square feet of gross leasable area located in 27 states. It operates its properties through regional offices in Scottsdale, Charleston, Atlanta, and Indianapolis. For more information on Healthcare Trust of America, Inc., please visit www.htareit.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV