BROOMFIELD, Colo., Oct. 2, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Noodles & Company (Nasdaq:NDLS) today announced the election of Jeffrey W. Jones as an independent member to its board of directors. Mr. Jones was also appointed to chair the Audit Committee.
Mr. Jones, the former Chief Financial Officer for Vail Resorts, Inc., is currently a member of the US Bank Advisory Board as well as an Executive in Residence at the Leeds School of Business, University of Colorado at Boulder. Prior to joining Vail Resorts, Jones held CFO positions with Clark Retail Enterprises and Lids Corporation.
"We welcome Jeff to the Noodles & Company board and are pleased to have him join us," said Kevin Reddy, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Noodles & Company. "He brings 29 years of valuable financial experience as a leader in the hospitality, retail and real estate industries as well as significant experience as both a management member and independent member of public company boards."About Noodles & Company Founded in 1995, Noodles & Company is a fast-casual restaurant chain that serves classic noodle and pasta dishes from around the world. Known as Your World Kitchen, Noodles & Company's globally inspired menu consists of more than 25 fresh, customizable noodle bowls, salads, soups and sandwiches that are prepared quickly using quality ingredients. From healthy to indulgent, spicy to comforting, the menu provides favorites for everyone from kids to adults. Popular dishes include the sweet and spicy Japanese Pan Noodles, zesty Pesto Cavatappi and creamy Wisconsin Mac & Cheese.
CONTACT: Investor Relations firstname.lastname@example.org Media Erin Murphy (720) 214-1900 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV