SCOTTS VALLEY, Calif., Oct. 2, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fox Factory Holding Corp. (Nasdaq:FOXF) ("FOX") today announced its stock has been added to the Russell 2000 Index. The Russell Indices provide a comprehensive and unbiased barometer for evaluating stock performance in the U.S. and world-wide equity markets and are completely reconstituted annually to ensure new and growing equities are reflected.
"We are pleased to be added to the Russell 2000," said Larry Enterline, the Company's Chief Executive Officer. "We expect our addition to the Russell 2000 Index will help increase our visibility within the investment community and enhance shareholder value as we communicate and execute on our strategic growth initiatives long-term."
Initial public offerings are added to the Russell Indexes on a quarterly basis.About Fox Factory Holding Corp. (Nasdaq:FOXF) Headquartered in Scotts Valley, CA, FOX designs and manufactures high-performance suspension products primarily for mountain bikes, side-by-side vehicles, on-road and off-road vehicles and trucks, all-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, specialty vehicles and applications, and motorcycles. For more than three decades, FOX's team of enthusiasts and professional athletes has been improving vehicle performance through a unique commitment to redefining ride dynamics. FOX is a registered trademark of Fox Factory Inc. NASDAQ Global Select Market is a registered trademark of The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
CONTACT: ICR Katie Turner 646-277-1228 Katie.email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV