Boston Properties, Inc. (NYSE: BXP), a real estate investment trust, announced today that it will participate in the ISI Annual Real Estate Conference in New York City on Thursday, October 3, 2013. Douglas T. Linde, President, will participate on a panel discussion scheduled to begin at 3:20 p.m. EDT. Among the topics likely to be discussed during this session will be operating trends in the office sector.
The Company’s participation in the conference will be webcast live in audio-only and available at http://www.veracast.com/webcasts/isi/realestate2013/42109108216.cfm or in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.bostonproperties.com under the heading “Events & Webcasts.” The discussion will be archived and available for 30 days after the conference in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website.
Boston Properties is a fully integrated, self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust that develops, redevelops, acquires, manages, operates and owns a diverse portfolio of Class A office space, one hotel, three residential properties and four retail properties. Boston Properties is one of the largest owners and developers of Class A office properties in the United States, concentrated in five markets – Boston, New York, Princeton, San Francisco and Washington, DC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV