Cvent (NYSE: CVT), a leading cloud-based enterprise event management platform, today announced a partnership with technology service provider PSAV to resell the CrowdCompass mobile app development platform to corporate meeting and event planners and hoteliers. PSAV has exceptional reach into corporate events and is relied on as a trusted partner for more than 1,000 events per day, has partnerships with more than 1,200 hotels and resorts, and regional offices in 35 major cities across multiple countries.
PSAV chose CrowdCompass because of its excellent technology, functionality and ease of use when creating highly configurable native apps. Going forward, CrowdCompass apps will be the mobile app technology that PSAV resells and supports during the span of the partnership, marking a shift in PSAV’s mobile app strategy.
“We believe there is an enormous opportunity for corporate meetings and event mobile apps,” said Matthew Donegan-Ryan, Director of Mobile Strategy at Cvent. “This partnership with PSAV, which has an excellent reputation for providing superior event technology services, is validation of the market’s interest in mobile apps and an endorsement of CrowdCompass’ extensive features and capabilities.”
As part of the agreement PSAV will also provide onsite support for CrowdCompass mobile event apps. PSAV's staff is trained to implement, configure and support apps. Clients will now be able to entrust the deployment and adoption of an app at their event to the same company that provides all of their audio and visual service needs.“PSAV is committed to providing technology and tech support to amplify the effectiveness of meetings,” said Brent Rogers, Vice President, Digital Services at PSAV. “We have been impressed with Cvent’s technology and know that planners can be confident using the CrowdCompass mobile app development platform to create tailored apps that drive engagement and make meetings more effective.” CrowdCompass, Cvent’s business event mobile app division, is an industry-leading mobile app developer for conferences, trade shows and a wide variety of corporate, association and trade events. The platform gives event planners a simple interface for building and publishing branded event apps. As paper conference guides become increasingly unpopular among attendees, CrowdCompass mobile apps are transforming the event experience—making it easier to:
- ENGAGE ATTENDEES: Attendees can share contact information and network with others before, during and after the event. Advanced scheduling capabilities and dynamic floor plans allow attendees to easily navigate the event and have a better experience.
- PROMOTE SPEAKERS: Gain greater speaker visibility by including their photo, bio, presentations, etc; speakers can be searched for and bookmarked in the app.
- EMPOWER EXHIBITORS: Include a game (e.g., Click, a photo-based scavenger hunt) to help exhibitors connect with potential customers, improve lead generation and expand their brand beyond the tradeshow booth.
- SUPPORT SPONSORS: Help sponsors be successful and create a bigger impact through banner ads and push notifications. The platform includes detailed metrics and reports that show the effectiveness of their reach.
- INSPIRE PLANNERS: Get valuable real-time feedback through in-app surveys and increase revenue through mobile advertising.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV