CHICAGO, Oct. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CNA Financial Corporation (NYSE: CNA) today announced the appointment of Bob Schmid to branch vice president for the Long Island Branch effective October 1st.
http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20131002/NY91070 ) (Logo:
For the past three years, Bob has been commercial underwriting officer for the Long Island Branch, and more recently took on additional responsibility for the Hartford and Westchester Branches.
"I am confident that his proven leadership skills, underwriting expertise and strong producer relationships in this territory will position him well to manage the Long Island Branch," said Jim Romanelli, northeastern zone officer.
Bob has more than two decades of commercial underwriting and field management experience and a proven track record of success with Travelers Insurance Company, Zurich Insurance Company, and the Chubb Group of Insurance Companies. Prior to joining CNA, Bob served as vice president and executive field underwriter for Chubb's Eastern underwriting territory.Bob can be reached at 631-756-7562 or at email@example.com Serving businesses and professionals since 1897, CNA is the country's seventh largest commercial insurance writer and the 13th largest property and casualty company. CNA's insurance products include standard commercial lines, specialty lines, surety, marine and other property and casualty coverages. CNA's services include risk management, information services, underwriting, risk control and claims administration. For more information, please visit CNA at www.cna.com. "CNA" is a service mark registered by CNA Financial Corporation with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Certain CNA Financial Corporation subsidiaries use the "CNA" service mark in connection with insurance underwriting and claims activities. Follow CNA on: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIN CONTACT: Jennifer Martinez, 312-822-5167 Sarah Pang, 312-822-6394
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV