SALISBURY, N.C., Oct. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Food Lion MVP customers can now earn a free $20 coupon towards their holiday dinner as part of the "Shop, Collect and Earn" promotion, which launches today and ends Nov. 26.
The seasonal program is easy for customers to participate. In order to earn the $20 coupon, customers simply need to do the following:
- Spend $40 or more in one shopping visit with their MVP Card for six of eight weeks.
- Collect six different weekly tickets.
- Redeem the six tickets for the $20 coupon by Dec. 10. Greensboro, N.C. area MVP customers will receive electronic dinner points instead of a ticket, which also can be redeemed by Dec. 10.
Customers must use their MVP card, which allows them to take advantage of lower prices available throughout the store. If a customer does not have a MVP card, they can sign up for a free one at checkout. Purchases of alcohol, tobacco, gift cards, lottery, and postage stamps do not count toward the $40 purchase requirement. Customers can view full details of the promotion online at www.FoodLion.com.
About Food LionFood Lion, based in Salisbury, N.C., is a company of Delhaize America, the U.S. division of Brussels-based Delhaize Group (NYSE: DEG) and operates more than 1,100 supermarkets. The company employs approximately 57,000 associates delivering quality products, low prices and service to customers in 10 Southeastern and Mid-Atlantic states. For more information, visit www.foodlion.com.SOURCE Food Lion
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV