- Increased efforts to foster a working environment that celebrates and incorporates the many backgrounds and perspectives of employees, including the restructuring of the firm’s Diversity Council to comprise the CEOs of each of Marsh & McLennan Companies’ four operating companies.
- Diversity and inclusion initiatives such as the implementation of a Domestic Partner Tax Equalization policy to address an inequity in the US tax code that puts a financial burden on LGBT employees.
- Conservation and green awareness initiatives, including the multifaceted, online Green Traveler program that helps employees make sustainable travel choices and increased participation in green volunteering globally.
- Continued recognition of the Company’s carbon reduction and reporting efforts as well as its greener real estate portfolio, with multiple LEED-certified facilities.
- Increased community engagement with a focus on helping people at risk through education and disaster response — activities that range from pro bono assignments that address the needs of emerging economies to mentoring at-risk individuals.
- Greater participation globally in community-related activities that support communities and people in need and involvement in causes that resonate personally with colleagues.
Marsh & McLennan Companies Releases Report On Corporate Citizenship — A Shared Responsibility
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts