Brower Piven, A Professional Corporation, has commenced an investigation of potential securities law violations by Urban Outfitters Inc. (“Urban Outfitters” or the “Company”) (NasdaqGS: URBN).
The investigation of Urban Outfitters is related to statements issued by the Company concerning comparable sales and margin growth. On September 9, 2013, the Company filed its quarterly report for the period ended July 31, 2013, in which it announced that “[t]hus far during the third quarter of fiscal 2014, comparable Retail segment net sales are mid single-digit positive.” The price of Urban Outfitters shares declined significantly following this news.
If you purchased Urban Outfitters common stock between May 21, 2013 and
September 9, 2013, the period during which Urban Outfitters common stock
may have been overvalued due to possibly misleading statements by the
Company, and would like to learn more about the investigation being
conducted by Brower Piven, you may email or call Brower Piven, who will,
without obligation or cost to you, attempt to answer your questions. You
may contact Brower Piven by email at
by calling 410/415-6616, or at Brower Piven, A Professional Corporation,
1925 Old Valley Road, Stevenson, Maryland 21153. Attorneys at Brower
Piven have combined experience litigating securities and class action
cases of over 60 years.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV