NEW YORK, Oct. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Law Offices of Vincent Wong are investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Home Federal Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: HOME) ("Home Federal") regarding possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the sale of the Company to Banner Corporation (Nasdaq: BANR).
Under the terms of the transaction, Home Federal shareholders and option holders will receive $87.6 million in cash and Home stockholders will receive 2,904,000 shares of Banner common stock. The transaction has a total approximate value of $197 million. The investigation concerns whether the Home Federal Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company to obtain the best possible value for Home Federal shareholders.
If you own common stock in Home Federal and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Vincent Wong, Esq. either via email email@example.com, by telephone at 212.425.1140, or visit http://wongesq.9nl.me/home-federal-home/ .
Vincent Wong, Esq. is an experienced attorney that has represented investors in securities litigations involving financial fraud and violations of shareholder rights. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.CONTACT: Vincent Wong, Esq.39 East BroadwaySuite 304 New York, NY 10002Tel. 212.425.1140Fax. 866.699.3880E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE The Law Offices of Vincent Wong
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV