On 10/4/13, Toronto Dominion Bank's Non-Cumulative 5-Year Rate Reset Preferred Shares, Series AG (TSX: TD-PRG.TO) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.3906, payable on 10/31/13. As a percentage of TD.PRG's recent share price of $25.81, this dividend works out to approximately 1.51%, so look for shares of TD.PRG to trade 1.51% lower — all else being equal — when TD.PRG shares open for trading on 10/4/13. On an annualized basis, the current yield is approximately 6.05%.
As of last close, TD.PRG was trading at a 3.36% premium to its liquidation preference amount. It should be noted that the preferred shares are convertible. The chart below shows the one year performance of TD.PRG shares, versus TD:
Below is a dividend history chart for TD.PRG, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.3906 on Toronto Dominion Bank's Non-Cumulative 5-Year Rate Reset Preferred Shares, Series AG:
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, Toronto Dominion Bank (TD) makes up 4.58% of the Bank and Brokerage ETF (RKH) which is trading relatively unchanged on the day Wednesday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV