BROOMFIELD, Colo., Oct. 2, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Noodles & Company (Nasdaq:NDLS) serving classic noodle and pasta dishes from around the world, today announced the launch of three new menu items, including flavors from Latin America, a new global influence to the Noodles & Company menu. The new menu items include the Thai Hot Pot, Spaghetti Alfredo MontAmore® and Pork Adobo Flatbread, which will be available at all restaurants nationwide until March 2014.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=21339
Noodle & Company's new fall and winter menu items include:
- Thai Hot Pot – A 30-ingredient curry broth made with a fresh cabbage blend, sprouts, Fresno peppers and shiitake mushrooms with a sprinkling of rice noodles and pulled chicken and naturally-raised pork. It is finished with a lime wedge and sprig of cilantro, served with a side of toasted Asian flatbread.
- Spaghetti Alfredo MontAmore® – Spaghetti noodles tossed with a decadent four cheese blend, roasted mushrooms and grape tomatoes, spinach and Parmesan chicken. It is topped with a sprinkle of MontAmore® cheese, parsley and fresh cracked pepper. The MontAmore cheese, though inspired by Piave (an Italian cheese), is made with milk that comes directly from independently owned, patron farms all of which are located within 50 miles of the Sartori Cheese headquarters in Wisconsin.
- Pork Adobo Flatbread – Features spicy Latin adobo flavors of toasted cumin and fire-roasted tomatoes, naturally raised pork, cheese and Fresno peppers toasted atop flatbread and finished with fresh lime and cilantro.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts