Nothing has changed as market continues to ignore action or inaction out of Washington. Sometimes the best indicator is not what happens in markets but what doesn't.
Nasdaq made new decade plus highs yesterday with Gold, Dollar and Bonds failing to get ANY flight to quality buying.
Price action shows amazing resilience and strength of up tend in equities. Crude has bounced from $101 and looking like value area bottom for good risk reward in bull trend with rally back to $110 targeting $120.
Commodity play...Barrick Gold pivot support at $18, trading between $14 and $22, target $28. Buy April $14 call @$5.25,six months of time, expiration break even $1
OptionsProfits can be followed on Twitter at twitter.com/OptionsProfits
Alan Knuckman can be followed on Twitter at twitter.com/AlBk2Comodities
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV