Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:32 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Thursday.
Sterne Agee upgraded Five Below (FIVE). Cramer loves this stock, saying it has strong momentum. FIVE rose 1.7% to $47.41.
Rite Aid (RAD) reported better-than-expected earnings. Cramer wasn't surprised. He said the stock can go still higher because the company has "gotten it together merchandise-wise." RAD rose 1.4% to $5.08.Barclays initiated Noodles & Company (NDLS) at market-weight. Cramer suggest that investors buy the stock if they think Potbelly will trade higher tomorrow during its public debut. NDLS was flat at $43.03. Goldman Sachs downgraded Unilever (UN). Cramer said the company will not meet quarterly estimates after cutting its guidance. He added, "It just tells you that the emerging markets are hurting." UN was 1% higher at $37.89. Micron Technology (MU) will continue to go higher based on a shortage of supply, Cramer said. MU was up 2% to $18.01. Finally, Cramer believes Eli Lilly (LLY) and other big pharmaceutical companies just don't have any growth, unlike the biotech sector. LLY dropped 3.4% to $48.80. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV