The board of directors of Phillips 66 (NYSE: PSX) has declared a quarterly dividend of 39 cents per share on Phillips 66 common stock, representing an increase of approximately 25 percent from the prior quarter. The dividend is payable on Dec. 2, 2013, to shareholders of record at the close of business on Nov. 14, 2013.
“Our objective is to consistently increase shareholder distributions, while also capturing attractive opportunities to reinvest in our businesses and grow future returns," said Phillips 66 Chairman and CEO Greg Garland. “Returning capital to our shareholders remains a priority for Phillips 66, and we are pleased to deliver another increase in our quarterly dividend.”
About Phillips 66
Built on more than 130 years of experience, Phillips 66 is a growing
energy manufacturing and logistics company with high-performing
Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties
businesses. This diverse portfolio enables Phillips 66 to capture
opportunities in the changing energy landscape. Headquartered in
Houston, the company has 13,500 employees who are committed to operating
excellence and safety. Phillips 66 had $50 billion of assets as of June
30, 2013. For more information, visit
or follow us on Twitter
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV