Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today announced that it has received Frost & Sullivan’s 2013 New Product Innovation Award for Handheld General-Purpose Test Equipment for its FieldFox handheld RF and microwave analyzers.
Frost & Sullivan’s objective analysis of the handheld general-purpose test equipment market showed Agilent’s FieldFox analyzers deliver a robust, cost-effective and integrated handheld solution that consistently provides reliable test results.
For this award, the following criteria were used to benchmark Agilent’s performance against key competitors:
- Innovative element of product
- Leverage of leading-edge technologies in product
- Value-added features and benefits
- Increased customer return on investment
- Customer acquisition/penetration potential
“Our evaluation revealed that since FieldFox’s introduction, it has delivered in each of these key areas and as a result, gained market share,” said Sujan Sami, program manager with Frost & Sullivan. “FieldFox’s unique features and innovativeness stem from its ability to incorporate the capabilities of multiple test equipment in a single compact package, while also providing bench-top-level performance, high robustness and durability.”“We are honored to receive this level of recognition,” said Dan Dunn, general manager of RF handheld instruments at Agilent. “Carrying precision into the field is the driving idea behind Agilent’s FieldFox analyzers. That’s why FieldFox was designed with unmatched measurement integrity, field readiness and adaptability.” Additional information on the Frost & Sullivan award can be found at www.agilent.com/find/FieldfoxAward_backgrounder. Information on Agilent’s complete offering of FieldFox handheld analyzers is available at www.agilent.com/find/fieldfox. About Agilent Technologies Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world’s premier measurement company and a technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, diagnostics, electronics and communications. The company’s 20,500 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Agilent had revenues of $6.9 billion in fiscal 2012. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com. NOTE TO EDITORS: Further technology, corporate citizenship and executive news is available at www.agilent.com/go/news.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV