DENVER, Oct. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage ® (NYSE: NGVC) is announcing the grand opening of a second Tulsa store, which will be located at 3126 S Harvard Ave. The newest Natural Grocers store opens for business on October 22nd.
"Healthy food should be affordable," said Kemper Isely, Natural Grocers Co-President. "We're excited to deepen our roots here in Tulsa. We hope the community will keep coming in not just to shop. They can also take part in our free nutritional education seminars —or pick up some practical ideas for healthy eating during one of our free cooking demonstrations."
Natural Grocers, based in Colorado, offers free nutritional health coaching to its customers—including individualized nutrition sessions, meal planning, and other guidance about nutrition and health. Every Natural Grocers supports a full time credentialed Nutritional Health Coach SM and all staff are trained to help shoppers find products and resources to support their individual needs. The company also offers free seminars, guest speakers and cooking demonstrations for the community (schedule: http://www.naturalgrocers.com/nutrition/nutrition-seminars).Natural Grocers will have its first free cooking class at noon on opening day, with nationally recognized nutrition expert Cary Tamburro, BS, making "Smoothies to Jump Start Your Health." Dean Morris, Master Herbalist, will follow with a free evening seminar at 6 p.m. on "Managing Stress and Feeling Fantastic." Natural Grocers offers only natural and organic products on its shelves. Shoppers will find only USDA-certified organic produce and meats from animals raised naturally without the use of antibiotics or hormones. The affordable grocery chain also offers an extensive natural dietary supplement and body care department, and a large selection of gluten-free and other products for special diets.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV