Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H), DiNapoli Capital Partners and Rockwood Capital, LLC today announce the opening of Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek. The hotel’s rebranding and completion of $10 million in property-wide improvements including all new guestrooms, meeting spaces and a new dining area, marks the third Hyatt Place location in the Denver area.
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek offers easy access to downtown Denver, as well as the upscale Cherry Creek area including Cherry Creek Mall and Cherry Creek North retail district. The hotel is walking distance to the Infinity Park and less than five miles from the University of Denver and the Denver Botanic Gardens.
“We are very excited to bring Hyatt Place to the Glendale area,” said Sean Keating, general manager, Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek. “Whether we are catering to business or leisure travelers, we know that our guests will appreciate the comfortable and functional amenities offered at Hyatt Place, such as free Wi-Fi, made-to-order fresh food around the clock and the StayFit@Hyatt fitness center.”
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek offers:
- 194 spacious guestrooms, all of which feature a 42-inch HDTV, the plush Hyatt Grand Bed® and a Cozy Corner sectional sofa
- Free Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel
- Complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet TM, featuring freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, a variety of fresh fruits, hot and cold cereal, yogurt, breads, premium coffee and an assortment of juices
- 3,000 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- 24/7 Gallery Menu serving made-to-order entrees and appetizers around the clock
- A Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts