Trade-Ideas: Altisource Portfolio Solutions (ASPS) Is Today's New Lifetime High Stock
- ASPS has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $14.9 million.
- ASPS has traded 181,490 shares today.
- ASPS is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ASPS with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ASPS NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on ASPS: Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A., together with its subsidiaries, provides services related to real estate and mortgage portfolio management, asset recovery, and customer relationship management in the United States. ASPS has a PE ratio of 30.6. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Altisource Portfolio Solutions a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Altisource Portfolio Solutions has been 119,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. Altisource has a market cap of $3.2 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are up 63.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Altisource Portfolio Solutions as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins, solid stock price performance and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company is trading at a premium valuation based on our review of its current price compared to such things as earnings and book value. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 9.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 29.1%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 69.00% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Turning to the future, naturally, any stock can fall in a major bear market. However, in almost any other environment, the stock should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed nice gains in the past year.
- ALTISOURCE PORTFOLIO SOLTNS has improved earnings per share by 10.6% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, ALTISOURCE PORTFOLIO SOLTNS increased its bottom line by earning $4.43 versus $2.78 in the prior year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Management & Development industry average. The net income increased by 10.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $28.08 million to $30.93 million.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Real Estate Management & Development industry and the overall market, ALTISOURCE PORTFOLIO SOLTNS's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Altisource Portfolio Solutions Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts