EY Announces All-Star Line-Up For 2013 EY Strategic Growth ForumÂ®
NEW YORK, Oct. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- On November 13-17 in Palm Springs, Calif., EY will gather close to 2,000 of the nation's top CEOs, entrepreneurs, advisors, investors and senior business leaders at its annual EY Strategic Growth Forum to share insights, make connections and celebrate success. Attendees will be joined by a full line-up of featured guests and keynote speakers, such as David Rubenstein of The Carlyle Group, Jeffrey Immelt of GE, Bernard Tyson of Kaiser Permanente and Jeffrey Sprecher of IntercontinentalExchange, as well as household names, such as actress Sally Field, supermodel Kathy Ireland, Hall-of-Fame coach Pat Riley and tennis legends Steffi Graf and Andre Agassi.
"Every year, I'm inspired by the breadth and depth of insights, powerful stories of entrepreneurial tenacity and combined accomplishments of our honored guests, and I know this year will be no exception," said Herb Engert, EY Americas SGM leader. "I know our invited guests are excited to get out to Palm Springs for what promises to be an unforgettable conference."
The Forum's unique convening power offers attendees opportunities to connect with potential customers, investors, partners, acquisition targets and buyers, and hear inspiring success stories from game-changing entrepreneurs. The agenda is jam-packed with sessions addressing issues that are top-of-mind for today's high-growth, market-leading companies, including panels on the Affordable Care Act, talent acquisition and retention and value creation. Attendees will acquire fresh ideas for supercharging company growth and hear from respected leaders on tackling tough challenges.This year's keynote speakers include:
- David M. Rubenstein, Co-Founder and Co-CEO, The Carlyle Group
- Jeffrey R. Immelt, Chairman and CEO, GE
- Bernard J. Tyson, Chief Executive Officer, Kaiser Permanente
- Jeffrey C. Sprecher, Founder, Chairman and CEO, IntercontinentalExchange
- Hamdi Ulukaya, Founder, President and CEO, Chobani, Inc. and EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year™ 2013 Award Winner
- Kathy Ireland, CEO and Chief Designer of kathy ireland Worldwide®
- Dr. Kjell A. Nordström, business author and Associate Professor, Stockholm School of Economics
- Pat Riley, President and former head coach of the Miami Heat
- Andre Agassi and Steffi Graf, former World No.1-ranked tennis players
- Sally Field, Academy Award-, Emmy- and Golden Globe-winning actress, director and producer
- "The role of the board: unlocking the potential"
- "Value creation: high-impact levers to pull"
- "Building a resilient organization"
- "Interactive technology: what it means for the consumer and your business"
- "Health care reform: early adopters share lessons learned"
- " News from the street: capital markets outlook for 2014 and beyond" on Wednesday, 13 November 2013 from 4:30-5:30 p.m. EST
- " Make talent your job" on Thursday, 14 November 2013 from 2:00-3:00 p.m. EST
- " Energy independence: is it a reality that will transform the US economy?" on Friday, 15 November from 2:00-3:00 p.m. EST
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV