LOS ANGELES, Oct. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Evite ( www.evite.com), the leader in digital invitations and social planning since 1998, today announced the introduction of Evite Ink, a new service which allows users to create invitations that Evite will print on demand and mail directly to guests. According to results from an online survey conducted by Harris Interactive on behalf of Evite in September 2013, over 67 million* Americans find buying stamps to be the biggest nuisance when mailing out physical invitations. In response, Evite created this service to remove the legwork of party planning so hosts and event planners can have the freedom to invite their friends and loved ones to events however they would like: online, offline or both.
"At Evite, we're seeing a longing for the joy of sending and receiving a physical invitation through the mail," said Hans Woolley, president of Evite. "With the introduction of Evite Ink, we are marrying the ease and utility of Evite's traditional online service with the ability to mail out physical invitations to guests, so our community can have the best of both worlds. Our goal is to provide a variety of invitation styles and options that allow our hosts to reflect exactly the kind of celebration they plan to throw."
Using Evite Ink is as easy as sending a traditional Evite invitation. In just a few steps, consumers design their card, enter their guest list information, including postal addresses, and hit send. Evite will then print the invitations on 4" X 6" cards, put them in custom-designed envelopes and mail them to the designated list of addresses. Hosts can track their guests' responses in the same way that they've grown accustomed to with Evite – online and in one place. There is no minimum quantity, and hosts can mix and match how they invite guests to the same event – via email, social sharing, or printed invitation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV