With Bazaarvoice Connections, brands can answer questions, respond to reviews, and make purchase recommendations on the retail sites in the Bazaarvoice network where their customers research and buy—through one simple portal. In turn, retailers leverage their suppliers' unique product expertise and passion to create an exceptional online shopping experience that increases traffic and revenue both on sites and in stores.Participating brands range from consumer packaged goods companies, to leaders in the apparel, consumer electronics, and beauty categories.
Comments on the News:
- "We all accept that businesses need to be more engaging and some go so far as to say businesses need to be 'human,'" said Lisa Pearson, chief marketing officer at Bazaarvoice. "The data behind The Conversation Index tells us that responsiveness is one of the most important dimensions of a more 'human' commercial relationship. With the acceleration of market changes from social media, new technologies, and increased competition, companies who want lasting relationships with consumers must participate in experiences that foster trust, dialogue, and collaboration at each stage of their journey."
- "Like most brands, we have historically been isolated from customers at the moment when they're most open to be influenced—in the retail aisle," said Ray Mazur, CIO at Homax Group. "Connections gives us the ability to engage directly with our customers, which helps us avoid being caught flat-footed on potential incorrect usage of our products and proactively address low star reviews. The insights we gain are critical not only to our ability to manage our brand reputation and protect customer loyalty, but also preserve our position as a preferred vendor with our retail partners."
- "The ubiquity of user-generated content has created challenges for retailers—who cannot scale to respond to the volume of consumer content—and brands, who are often locked out of conversations about their products and need a way to protect brand reputation and influence sales," said Pehr Luedtke, general manager, Connections at Bazaarvoice. "Connections solves for this by providing a brand representative in the digital aisle, enabling product experts to engage directly with consumers deep in the purchase funnel where they can help consumers to make decisions and enjoy better product experiences."
Bazaarvoice connects businesses together to amplify the authentic voices of people where they shop. Each month, more than 400 million people view and share opinions, questions and experiences about 20 million products in the Bazaarvoice network. The company's technology platform channels these voices into the places that influence purchase decisions, helping businesses gain access to a wider audience of shoppers and trusted consumer content to improve sales and marketing. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Bazaarvoice has offices across North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. For more information, visit www.bazaarvoice.com , read the blog at www.bazaarvoice.com/blog , and follow on Twitter at www.twitter.com/bazaarvoice .
CONTACT: Media Contact: Matt Krebsbach Bazaarvoice, Inc. 512-551-6612 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV